Friday, August 21, 2015

Sweet Life Planner Inserts

Happy Saturday everyone!  I wanted to share my current week on the new Sweet Life line!  I fell in love with this entire line as soon as I saw the macarons!  


This was the last week of Summer break for my kids and we had a lot to do!  Although these inserts are daily inserts, I decided to use two sheets to keep all my to do's, schedule and notes for the week, all in one place. 

I found this to be the perfect format not only for a busy week like mine, but also for planning a special event, like a birthday party or an upcoming project.  There's plenty of space and various boxes to keep all of your info and planning on a two page spread


I used both of Marion's planner stamp sets on my layout.  There's so many icons to choose from, it's all you really need to create your layout.  Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!  





No comments:

Post a Comment