Sunday, August 9, 2015

Altered Bottle by Irene Tan


Hi Marion Smith fans! Today I'm going to share with you all a project which is a little different from my usual. This time, I'm sharing an altered bottle using tons of mixed media techniques and Marion Smith Designs Junque and Gems. 



Besides the amazing Colorlab paints, I've used some resin flowers, gems, glass and bezzel. I've also used some images from the Timekeeper and Junque Gypsy collection to add details to this bottle.



I've used a vintage image from the Junque Gypsy collection to insert into the glass and bezzel before adding it to the bottle.



The colorlab pigments add depth and hint of metallic effect on this bottle.



Supplies Used:
Colorlab kit
Resin Rose - Mint
Junque and Gems - Glass and Bezzel
6 x 6 Timekeeper collection
6 x 6 Junque Gypsy collection

See you all soon!
xx Irene Tan

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! How did you get all of the elements to stick to the glass? What was your glue?

    ReplyDelete