Sunday, May 17, 2015

A Timekeeper Layout by Irene Tan


Hello everyone! It's Irene here and today I would like to share with you all a layout which features Marion Smith Designs Timekeeper collection. 


I've also used some metal arrows and gems from Marion Smith Designs Junque and Gems to embellish this layout.



This is a layout which I've also used tons of Petaloo flowers to add some colors to it.

If you like what you see today, make sure you stay tuned to the blog for a great collaboration between Marion Smith Designs and Petaloo beginning on May 25th!

Supplies Used:
Timekeeper collection
Color Lab



 


See you soon!
xx Irene Tan

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout, Irene! I am in love with Marion's papers and have been asking for them at the nearest stores to me so am still waiting. Almost all the stores are gone and it takes me 45mins-1 hour long distance to shop so hoping someone will have them soon!

    ReplyDelete