Saturday, March 21, 2015

Fairytale Layout by Yasmin Tölche

Hello! It's Saturday and it's Yasmin here back on the MSD blog to share a layout with you all. I'm so happy with the way this turned out! :)


I've scrapped a picture of me form our wedding in 2009 :) Our own little fairytale.. 
Here's my layout: 


My main paper in this layout is from the Nirvana Collection from Marion Smith Designs. I've also used scraps from the Garment District line. Loads of lovely layers and I've fuzzy cut some roses from a MSD paper " to add to my design. Used loads of mediums and watercolor. And of course some Junque and Gems. 


You can see some of my layers and some of the lovely junque and gems I've used. Do you like layers and dimention on your layouts? :)

Here are some of the products I've used: 





Thanks for stopping by us today! Have a great saturday.




1 comment:

  1. LOVE this layout!! All those colours together are gorgeous ♥

    ReplyDelete