Wednesday, November 19, 2014

New Product Release meet Color Lab

We are very excited to show you our newest Product Color Lab Paint Kit 

 

You can make any color that you can dream up. 

This pigment paint system is truly unique. Add the Color Lab pigments to water, paint, glazes, multimedium and several other mediums to make custom colors. This kit includes 5 pigment paints, 3 micas, measuring spoon, 3 - 2oz bottles with trigger sprayers that have a locking function, and a recipe card to mix your own spray inks. The pigments alone are enough to make up to 30 bottles of spray inks compare that to most spray inks on the market that cost anywhere from $5.99-$7.99 and you will really get a bang for your buck! No more searching for just the right color medium, make it yourself when and where you want! Category: color lab, mixed media, paint, scrapbooking Type: Bloom Impressions Vendor: Junque & Gems Pin It Fancy

http://junqueandgems.com/search?q=color+lab


Link to video here http://youtu.be/5HFvklZ5bzo
Link to Shop http://junqueandgems.com/search?q=color+lab

Make sure to leave us a comment and let us know what your favorite color is. Thank you 

6 comments:

  1. I'm SO EXCITED too Marion!!!
    WOW - the Color Lab is opening up a whole new world of creativity to us and I have to confess that as a scientist in a past life, the idea of EXPERIMENTING and making my very own RAINBOW of crafty recipes is SERIOUSLY AWESOME!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS on the launch of this ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS INNOVATION and my new MUST HAVE PRODUCT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about fun. I'm loving the fact that you can make any. Although I'm wondering will it work with the ranger mini misters. I don't have room for 30 spray bottles especially if I'm not using that color too much. The little bottles seem easier. Can we use specs for everything to make small batches instead of whole scoops?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE my Color Lab..I bought a ton of bottles and the same misters (from another co,sorry Marion) but that gave me more $ to spend on your colors. SO far I have bought all of them (waiting for the last 2 sets in the mail)...they are so much fun.. I can see where the possibilities are endless! woo hoo...thank you making this product...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so awesome when is it going to be fore sale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete