Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Acrylic Love U Tag


Today, I'm sharing with you all an acrylic tag which I've decorated using Marion Smith Designs Garment District 6x6 paper pad. These small pieces of pattern papers are perfect for small projects such as cards, tags and even mini albums.


I've used the "Love U" stamp set to stamp the sentiment and a key from the Geared Up Junque and Gems to tie to the tag.


I've cut out some vintage pieces from this collection to embellish this tag. I've also used the Bloom Impression tool with Tim Holtz's tattered floral dies to create the flower on this tag. 

Supplies:
Garment District 6x6 paper pad
Pearl White stamens, Glitter White stamens
Love U stamps
Geared Up Junque ad Gems
Gems
Bloom Impression Flower Tool









Thanks for stopping by!
xx Irene Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment