Saturday, June 28, 2014

Time Flies when You are having FUN

Today marks my last post on this blog as a design team member!  I can't tell you what a fun blessing this has been to me and I have loved creating these inspirations using Marion's wonderful collections!  I will keep making things and enjoying these collections and embellishments, but the New Design team is on it's way to provide more new ideas and projects!  Thank You all for your support and for visiting this blog to see what we have made!
Today's project was inspired by another one of our team members, Sarah Bargo!  She had made one of these frames in a project I saw online, so I had to try one of my own!  For this project, I used the "Mad Tea Party" line and made a fantastic Large flower using the Bloom Impressions tool.  Marion has done a great tutorial on her tool and it is found on Youtube.  If you search on Youtube for Marion Smith Bloom Impressions Tool, you can learn how to make these gorgeous flowers with whatever paper you choose!


My daughter and her husband on their wedding day last August!  We are almost ready to celebrate a big Year anniversary! There's lots of lovely details on this project including the resin roses and the gorgeous pearl button and resin frame.  I got my clipboard stand at Hobby Lobby and sprayed it black to begin. I love making home decor with my photos.

The papers are so perfect for this theme! 

Here's the beautiful large flower I made.  I cut my petals from my Cricut and using the Bloom Impressions tool, I made gorgeous petals.  After you make the petals, I used a 2 inch glue dot to stick my petals in place and here is the finished product!  Fun and EASY!

Supplies:
Junque and Gems
Mad Tea Party Collection

Hope you are inspired to go make a clipboard frame!!  Thank YOU again to Marion and Garett and all the team members for being amazing to work with!  God bless you all the Thanks for this fun year of opportunity!!
Colette Nederhoff

2 comments:

  1. Colette - your work is always inspiring to me. I love all the little details that you have in each project. It has been a HUGE honor to serve on this team with you. I'm so happy that today I can call you friend. Love you like a sister!

    ReplyDelete