Thursday, February 20, 2014

Matchbook Coupon Book

Hello Friends!  Thank You for stopping by today to visit!   I hope you are having a wonderful February!  I am busy creating every day and I am making so many projects with the "Garment District" collection!  This is my favorite collection of all because I love sewing, and vintage girly things!  It has the most beautiful elements!!
Today I am sharing a little Matchbook Coupon Booklet.   I wanted to make a gift, one that is quick and easy!  Sometimes, you need a unique gift and I love the idea of coupons.

This is a little Matchbook card measuring 3.5 wide by 5.5 tall.   I made a little skinny pocket at the bottom for the top flap to tuck into!  

Here it is opened up! I lined the inside with antique book paper and I also love the Washi tape in Marion's line to add accent.

The Journaling cards in the collection paired with some Kraft tags make the "Coupons" a quick and easy gift to put together.  I decorated them with little elements, and tied seam binding to the tops! 
 These are the papers from the collection I used, along with some mint card stock to make the card base.


Supplies:
Enjoy Ticket Stamp: Heidi Swapp
Mint Cardstock: Bazzill
Seam Binding: Snug Hug
Buttons and Ribbon: My stash
Book Paper: My stash

Happy Crafting!!!  
Come back and visit us often!! 
Colette Nederhoff

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a perfect project for these cut away cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous. I love your style and this collection is very beautiful. Thanks for sharing, Johanne Lacombe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is so creative! I love the book paper and all the mintyness ;) So beautiful! xoxo

    ReplyDelete