Thursday, January 23, 2014

Signature album by Ana Paula- part 2

Box and Openning pages 

Hi, everyone. Ana Paula here to show the second part of the album I created for the Golden wedding of my parents- in-law.

This is the lid of the box that will keep the Signature Album .
 I choose the same hues of Golden and light green.





One picture of the couple is highlighted for a resin frame 
using gilding techniques over the papers by Nirvana Collection by Marion Designs
 and their initial monograms.
Some metallic embellishments and one in special:
 a lock and a key meaning a treasure that will be kept in their hearts.

Everything over the beautiful Marion Smith Designs papers  that makes the composition of this layout full of meanings and memories and I am sure will be kept with love for that couple.
On the firsts pages of the album I adhered a copy of their first wedding invitation in 1964 and one copy of the Golden Invitation too.




Old  and current pictures  are highlighted by the beautiful papers from Marion Smith Designs.
I do hope they like it.
 It was a blast thinking in every detail of this gift
 that I will give to them with all of my heart.

2 comments:

  1. such a fantastic keepsake. I just love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indescritível...papéis e criatividade, somando-se ao afeto da ocasião, como sempre vc arrasa!

    ReplyDelete