Sunday, September 29, 2013

Love You - Kim Price



Today I would like to share a layout I created using some of the gorgeous printables available from Marion Smith Designs. I just adore the mini file folders and these were my starting point for this page. There are so many ways to use these - everything from mini albums to cards, mixed media projects to ATC's and of course scrapbooking layouts like the one I have created above. 

My page started out as a simple 12x12 chipboard sheet which I painted with gesso adding some subtle color using a combination of Distress Paints and inks. I've then added texture with stamps and stencils allowing the whole thing to dry completely before adding lots of gorgeous layers from the Scarlet collection along with other MSD printable elements - there are just so many amazing designs and they all work together beautifully! A title and some coordinating flowers are the perfect finishing touches.

Thanks for dropping by today, hope you find some inspiration. 


Products used:








4 comments: